Jumped 2 weeks ago

[Sn...]

So I jumped from .04 mg klonopin 2 weeks ago.  So far don't feel too different,  still bad depression, maybe slightly better sometimes and a few very bad days, but overall same.  Any insights into what that means?  Good sign?  Bad sign? As expected? What can I expect from here out? Thx!

Congrats on jumping!

As to your question, it's different for everyone. I jumped off Valium at .312mg in February and also suffered no negative consequences. In fact I was having so many windows and my agoraphobia was so far in remission that I almost forgot what it was like to have a "omg it's the end of the world and I'm going to die" panic attack until Monday night but that was the worst one I have had in probably a year. I was feeling better yesterday and today. Heck, I'm even listening to Above and Beyond's Group Therapy 490 mix right now and I haven't been able to handle electronica like this in a long time.

My best advice - don't worry about what you are, aren't, or may experience, you'll just stress yourself out and create some of it. I had to stay away from this place for awhile because I just kept winding myself up and even now, I pick and choose based on thread titles what I will even read so I don't get triggered.

I think the fact that you haven't noticed anything different is a good sign, to me it means you've most likely already passed the acute stage while you were still tapering so no big ugly surprises.  Now hopefully you'll start to see improvements, have you been keeping a log of your symptoms and their severity?  Sometimes that's the only way we can see we're improving.

Maybe I spoke too soon.  Been rough couple of days.  Feel really bad like I'm going crazy and depressed. Is this acute withdraw? 

Congratulations Snoop. Benzo free at last.

I hope the bad symptoms don’t last too long. Hang in there, it will get better, just let time pass and get through the day anyway you can.

Hardy.