Help, it Seems Like too Much

[Pe...]

I’m dealing with the clonazepam withdrawal and the symptoms with that- depression, anxiety, fear, insomnia etc. Now I am getting awful migraines and allergic rhinitis (hay fever) It just seems like an avalanche of problems. I just don’t know how I am going to cope. Anyone else in the same situation?

Yes, its too much but you'll find a way to cope because you don't have a choice, at least that's the way I felt.  I knew I couldn't go back on it and there was nothing I could take to make it go away other than another benzo so I endured, just like you will.  I did fantasize about being put in a drug induced coma for the months it was going to take to recover.  ::)

I know it's overwhelming and painful, you're afraid and feeling hopeless, these are all symptoms the drug creates and they'll leave when you recover.  This isn't who you are and it won't be who you are when you recover, you'll return to yourself, whole and intact.  Just do your best to keep your life from unraveling while you do this so you have a life to step back into when you're well.