Dose intervals

[Ma...]

I’m dry cutting xanax and am not using any real science or timeline. I’m letting my symptoms determine the next cut and from which of the 3 doses.  Does it make sense to allow for inter dose withdrawals to begin before dosing?  I’m wondering if that will potentially create a symptoms that may be very hard to recover from. I’m trying to use a little as possible both frequency and amount to minimize symptoms.

Does anyone know if BMC is still active on here?

Thank you

I’m dry cutting xanax and am not using any real science or timeline. I’m letting my symptoms determine the next cut and from which of the 3 doses. Does it make sense to allow for inter dose withdrawals to begin before dosing?  I’m wondering if that will potentially create a symptoms that may be very hard to recover from. I’m trying to use a little as possible both frequency and amount to minimize symptoms.

Does anyone know if BMC is still active on here?

Thank you

I don't understand your question, can you rephrase?  Are you dosing at regular intervals, meaning, are you taking your doses at the same time every day?  Your brain craves consistency so I hope you're giving it some.

Yes I’m dosing at regular intervals .  I thought i read somewhere that a method to use is to extend intervals to allow for healing and adjustment.

The size of the cut pills are now very small, does it matter if i use crushed up powder?

Thank you

I'm glad you're keeping to a schedule, and as for extending the time, in my opinion this isn't necessary because when you get lower in dose you'll eventually have to give up all of your doses so it if I'm understanding you, this will take care of itself.

Using powder is fine, of course there's not way to know what is the drug or the filler but hopefully you're getting a good mixture of both.  Our methods are imprecise but we do the best we can do with what we have to work with.

I had an idea that if I delayed the internal and felt the w/d come on that would be a good method to start allowing my body to do without, even if for an hour or two but then again I don’t want to extend taking anything after about 3:30 as I’m doing well from that time on throughout the night.

This site has been great for advice .  BMC’s advice of keep moving and exercising while telling yourself “i know how to do this” was a big turning point for me.

Thank you

I don't see any reason to invite the pain, you're gradually reducing and believe me your brain is working to get function back while you are, slow and steady is the way to go.  :thumbsup:

I like your attitude and I can see that BMC helped you when you needed it, peer support can be life changing, we're lucky to have so many generous people willing to help the next person. 

Although I still have a ways to go, the guidance I’ve chosen to take from here and BMC’s was predominant is providing a not too unbearable taper.

throughout this I’ve told myself that the symptoms I experience are a sign of healing, that’s why I was considering extending dose intervals.  Since I seem to be able to cut amounts without long lasting discomfort, I’ll continue to cut, wait, cut again..

Thank you Pamster!