No more windows

[on...]

Can windows just dissapear?

I’ve had decent amounts of windows in the past, but for the very long time all i have is ruthless wave.

There are few very short episodes when I feel a little bit better, but for the most time I’m suffering bedridden.

Can anyone relate?

I only had one window when I was recovering and it lasted for just a few seconds so they aren't guaranteed and in my opinion, have no bearing on your recovery.  They can be wonderful of course but its so cruel when they close, its kind of a mixed blessing I think.

Can you get out of bed, is there anyway you could change your routine to perhaps make your own windows using distraction?

Hi Pamster!

I am unfortunately bedridden (or couchridden) because of lethargy/fatigue.

There’s not much I can do, except of watching tv with my eyes constantly closing (but nap is impossible to get). It’s like the state of constant fear and despair depleated my energy. So I just waits for better days.

Hope that they will return someday.

Would it help at all to remind yourself repeatedly you're not on a deadline to heal?

You have a wife who loves you. A safe place to live. A life ahead of you. But it sounds like you may have a tick-tock you keep over your head and that can exacerbate the situation. I know. Believe me I know.

You have time.

:smitten: