I accidentally had alcohol am I ok?

[Be...]

I haven't had benzos in maybe 4 years. And at that time I think I had 3 of them because I was having horrible panic. Anyways I just took NyQuil with 10% alcohol 2 nights in a row and didn't notice. I just took it the second time and I'm freaking out. Am I going to go back into withdrawal? I've been alcohol free for 4 years

I don't think that Qty of alcohol after such a long time is going to do anything to you. I would be more careful with medications or supplements that may cause more problems. Try not to think too much about it.

Mice

No, you're fine. Alcohol is usually a whole glass or more, and that nyquil is probably  just a sip.

Even if you did notice it, it would be minimal.

I'm not going to but do you think my brain is somewhat back to normal? I have panic attacks and stuff but I think that's just the new me.

You'll be fine. Don't worry about it. In fact the worry is worse than the small amount of alcohol you consumed.

I wouldn't start pounding back beers or downing bottles of wine, but you'll be ok from this very small amount of alcohol.

So stop worrying.  ;)

With four years off benzos, you wouldn't likely need to worry about having a setback at this point anyway, but as others have said, the amount of alcohol you're ingesting is tiny and wouldn't pose a problem for most anyway.

Thanks everyone. Has anyone had a glass of wine or somthing 4 or more years out? Im scared too and i dont really want to

Thanks everyone. Has anyone had a glass of wine or somthing 4 or more years out? Im scared too and i dont really want to

Real alcohol consumption is something I'd tread very carefully with. Some people can handle it in reasonable amounts (a single glass of wine now and then), but routine drinking or consuming large quantities has a pretty significant risk associated with it of reigniting your symptoms.

I know people that were off benzo for years, over indulged at a party, and paid a price for it for a couple of months. So be careful. If you have a problem where your symptoms start coming back then stop immediately.

Even the people that I know that a major relapse of symptoms after indulging too much eventually recovered. But in some cases it took months and you don't want to go through that again.