Internal Vibration /Tingling Sensation

[Ra...]

Hi All,

I have internal vibration for both foots and legs like 24hrs/7.  I did blood test recently, lacking of vitamin B12. Doctor prescribe me with MECOBALAMIN CAP (500mcg). I find it uncomfortable after taking it. Any other alternative recommend ? I am looking for magnesium supplement as well. Can anyone advice, thank you

It’s sucks that you are low on B12. For 2 reasons.

1. Low B12 can cause tingling and nerve stuff on its own

2. Sometimes the B vitamins can cause you to feel little amped up even when not in WD. But during WD taking B12 and cause you to feel revved up due to sensitivity

So…….if you are low and doc prescribed it, it’s actually probably important! And possible that if you get your levels up it make the tingles less. Unless the tingles are just from WD by itself…. In that case you still might tingle, but at least your b12 level would be healthy.

Maybe you could talk to your doc about just changing the b12 brand or lower the dosage. Things like that.

Thanks bella for the reply.

I am already past 16 months out from Ativan.

Maybe as you said, it is still under WD conditions .

I’ll go check with my doctor again ❤️

For the longest time I could not tolerate any supplements. Fro some reason my body could only tolerate food as my medicine. Meaning if I was low in something I ate a food that would address the need. It wasn't really till this year (year 2) that I can tolerate more supplements but they usually have to be baby doses for awhile.

Just something for you to consider:)