Not so bad not so good

[Sc...]

I am almost at the end of my taper, I think I can jump in few days.

But I'm tired of staying without any activity as I can't work.

Time seems to have stopped for me and it's tormenting.

Sometimes anger/rage hits me which takes a toll on my relationships. I'm really tired being in a room all day all night.

I would feel a little better if I could do something worthwhile which adds value to my life. But I can't work for money now as stress makes me very stressed lol... :laugh:

Sounds like you need a hobby or to cultivate a talent.  Maybe learn how to play guitar or keyboard.  You could then try to write some songs for yourself.  It doesn't have to be a moneymaking activity.  We have a BB member whose passion is running.  What's your passion or obsession?

BTW, congratulations on your taper.  Once done, you can consider writing your success story.  That should keep your mind busy.

I'm in the same situation, and it's gets worse when I can't use my mind. I'm in my room all day too.

You're a guy, so you probably like guy things.

Here's a few options, things that I do. Maybe it will work for you.

- Exercise, sports

- I buy computer game lots, take photo's, sell everything apart. With the money gained, I buy new lots. During withdrawal I build a whole room. It's full of games and consoles.

- I buy pc's, take them apart, sell the components. With the money gained I buy new pc's. It's full of computer components here too.

- when I'm able too I game a little. Games that is easy on my mind, retro games from my youth.

Also made a webshop, which will launch when I'm all better. So I'm building a bit of my future too, so that I have a source of income when all of this is over.

Only problem for me is that sometimes my mind goes blank and I can't work on those things. Sounds you are fine to do stuff.

Probably other guys in here can add their guy hobbies and stuff to give you some ideas what you can do.

If I can't use my mind, I exercise. If I can use my mind I work on things I enjoy doing. And I will also exercise when I can use my mind. And when I'm not too injured which I am right now.

I am almost at the end of my taper, I think I can jump in few days.

But I'm tired of staying without any activity as I can't work.

Time seems to have stopped for me and it's tormenting.

Sometimes anger/rage hits me which takes a toll on my relationships. I'm really tired being in a room all day all night.

I would feel a little better if I could do something worthwhile which adds value to my life. But I can't work for money now as stress makes me very stressed lol... :laugh:

I have the same feelings, working was always an external source of validation of my worth. I no longer work for the same reason as you and it makes me feel angry at the dr, the medicine, the whole situation.

I do art, painting and drawing, I also do exercise, so that at least I know I'm adding value to my body.

Even just stretching on the carpet each day will keep you limber for when this is all over..so that has value.

Sending words of support to other benzo buddies has value.

These things seem so tiny, but you are doing work.. the work of getting better..and it is very hard work .. so remember that.

sending lots of support,

xJenny