Has anyone tapered off their benzo while on progesterone?

[Mi...]

Getting more concerned about this and wondered if women manage to taper their benzo while on progesterone? Either birth control pills or HRT?

Thank you MP

Yes, I've tapered while on progesterone. For me, it was absolutely painless: I didn't notice anything at all. Good luck!

Thank you bulldog. Did you go on after you started the benzos and are you still on it?

Yes, I've tapered while on progesterone. For me, it was absolutely painless: I didn't notice anything at all. Good luck!

I've been on benzos about 27 years. I started tapering almost 2 years ago ( it's been hard!). I decided to stop the progesterone a year in due to a cancer scare ( I shouldn't have been on them that long anyway: another medical mess- up). For me, it was really painless stopping the prog.I don't know if it's this easy for others, though. Good luck!!!

Thank you. I am not finding the tapering easy either.

Thinking of you.

I've been on benzos about 27 years. I started tapering almost 2 years ago ( it's been hard!). I decided to stop the progesterone a year in due to a cancer scare ( I shouldn't have been on them that long anyway: another medical mess- up). For me, it was really painless stopping the prog.I don't know if it's this easy for others, though. Good luck!!!