Does emotions and cogniton return? I Feel dead

[So...]

Does emotions and cogniton return? I just Feel dead inside and my brain is not functioning.

I have no emotional reaction to anything, and i cant Feel any emotional responses in my head or body. No sensations, just this empty void. I Feel no pleasure, comfort or joy. Nothing, cant even Feel empathy or sadness for others. The world is dead to me, but i dont want it to be.

I also have a really low mood.

My brain has just shut down. I struggle to think simple thoughts because the mud and resistance in my hear is so thick. I struggle to understand and comprehend simple things and tasks and i just Feel confused. My memory is so bad. I struggle to retain information and i cant recall memories or things i have learned. My knowledge seems gone. I also cant use what i learn, because it is too much for my brain.

Whenever i try to use my brain and think i just Feel confused, and there is this bad resistance in my head.

Can all this get better?

I have only gotten worse these last five months sadly.

I have all that as well. A lot of people do get better in time. Try to take care of your mental health in the meantime in a way that works for you and cut back on stress in the ways you can. I think most of what you describe is DPDR with anhedonia as well.

Anhedonia = No pleasure, no emotions, boredom, dull face, zero motivation to do anything, brain fog, fatigue, low energy, no libido.

I am coming up on three years off. My affect was very flat for a long time, and my emotions are still blander than previously. Emotions have returned though with some responses quite strong. I cried this weekend when Elvis died in the Elvis movie, and Lord knows that we all know that Elvis died. My bluntest emotions still are toward real world people, and I think that is really a trust issue and perhaps better to be a higher hurdle than what I set in my pre benzo discontinuation life.