What if I’m the one who doesn’t heal?

[Fa...]

When I sit here panicking enough days in a row enough years in a row I start to wonder and believe that maybe I’m the person who will absolutely not heal. It’s that kind of day. Suffering every day is one thing but suffering everyday for the rest of your life is intolerable. Any thoughts???

Naaaah, you're not going to left out in healing, you will recover just like everyone else 😉.

22 years is a very long time, and Xanax, klonopin and Ativan are one of the most potent drugs out there.

It's just going to take a little longer that's all 🙂

How long did your taper last?

Thank you. Hearing that helps me put it in perspective. I tapered for 18 months after changing from Xanax to klonopin.

Thank you. Hearing that helps me put it in perspective. I tapered for 18 months after changing from Xanax to klonopin.

That's very well done!

I think it's quite logical that you're not healed yet after such high dosages for such long usage, and that you tapered in 18 months.

To put that in perspective, I've been tapering for 10 years (really seriously since 2015), and I'm still busy tapering for years. And I came from very high dosages too, and I used for a long time too. I chose to heal slowly while tapering.

You will be just fine, just hang in there. Healing will happen!!

You will heal. At times I'm sure it doesn't feel like it. All the experts say that everyone heals it's just a matter of time. So, hopefully your time is not that far off. Just have to hang on and keep moving forward one day, one hour and sometimes one minute or one second at a time. Hugs!

LiveLife

Yeah I’m having a really hard time with this today. I so badly just want to be able to sit and feel what calm is. I know I’ll make it it’s just such a long time.