Never ending story

[Ha...]

I knew when I had my setback this would take a while. But I just can't see this ending any time soon. I've been in WD on and off for years, and I'm still worse than I've ever been before.

What has my life become? Feel like I'm just sat here waiting to die.

What do you do?

Yeah, I know im my kind of way what you think. I dont know what to do. I lost everything, I don’t have anybody. I tried everything, nothing helps. I dont believe it will happen, recovery. Try to continue.

What do you think caused your setback? You've had some glorious windows. You're probably just in a bad wave and it's going to pass for you and you'll be better than ever. It does take some people a while. A therapist once said it could take up to 3 years to completely heal. I've been suffering profoundly myself and barely get a window. I understand. Lately it's been absolutely worse than ever with this intense chemical fear keeping me awake at night waking me up and staying with me throughout the day. I have other symptoms as well. But I am hoping to turn the corner.  I know that you will and probably very soon. I remember your last flare up and then when it left, you said you felt so much better keep that in mind. Hang in there you're going to make it through this and your life will be better than ever when you do. Hugs!

LiveLife

What do you think caused your setback? You've had some glorious windows. You're probably just in a bad way and it's going to pass for you and you'll be better than ever. It does take some people a while a therapist once said it could take up to 3 years to completely heal. I've been suffering profoundly myself and barely get a window so I understand. Lately it's been absolutely worse than ever with this intense chemical fear keeping me awake at night waking me up and staying with me throughout the day. But I am hoping to turn the corner as I know that you will and probably very soon. I remember your last flare up and then when it left you said you felt so much better keep that in mind. Hang in there you're going to make it through this and your life will be better than ever when you do. Hugs!

LiveLife

My setback was 20 months ago, nothing since. I knew it would take a while then. But it just never ends does it? Day after day, and life is just passing me by.

I'm not really in a bad way. Was bad last month, but now just an OKish baseline. Just fed up of it I suppose

It's good to hear that you're not in a bad way. I totally understand the frustration! This whole thing is just unbelievably unbearable and difficult. We just have to have patience, patience and more patience and all the while we're suffering. I'm sure it's going to get much better for you soon you're getting very close. Just hang on.

It's good to hear that you're not in a bad way. I totally understand the frustration! This whole thing is just unbelievably unbearable and difficult. We just have to have patience, patience and more patience and all the while we're suffering. I'm sure it's going to get much better for you soon you're getting very close. Just hang on.

I'm not sure about that LL. But thanks ❤️

Mare what else to do other than carry on...

Mare what else to do other than carry on...

I don't know Bex.. more meds?

I’m 39 months off zopiclone, I know how you feel. I’m not awful at the moment but never make any progress the mental symptoms never seem to ease. Feel like I’m permanently on the pause button. Wish I could suggest something to help you. Have any of the supplements helped. Have you got any family support, good friends , partner at all. I think we all need someone to prop us up through this sh**ty experience.

I’m 39 months off zopiclone, I know how you feel. I’m not awful at the moment but never make any progress the mental symptoms never seem to ease. Feel like I’m permanently on the pause button. Wish I could suggest something to help you. Have any of the supplements helped. Have you got any family support, good friends , partner at all. I think we all need someone to prop us up through this sh**ty experience.

Split with my girlfriend, she wasn't very supportive at all, so back with my parents at the moment. It wouldn't be so bad if I could work. But just sat day after day watching shit TV doesn't help. I'm trying to build some fitness up, but it just puts me in bed the next day. My work is quite physically and mentally demanding, so it's just not an option at the moment.

Just want some sort of life I suppose

Is there anyway you could retrain for something else? Think you are in the UK, lot people still work from home, now finally got shot of Boris might be more opportunities. I know benefits have been cut right back, but see if there any on line courses ?Think filling the day is the key, trying find some sort routine, I’m retired but do go to some retirement groups, make myself go for walk everyday, I know exactly what you mean, after nearly 40 months of waiting turn corner you loose hope bit will actually happen.