Protacted memember severe OCD

[72...]

[72...]

I am 3 years and six months off benzos. My mental symptoms never got better. They have switched OCD themes and varied in intensity the entire time.

I cannot get off mirtazapine without severe pacing akathisia.

I have no idea what to do, but I know this is not normal, so far off benzos.  I never had an intrusive thought in ny my life until benzo damage.

I’m sorry you’re still suffering. Just because it’s from benzos doesn’t mean you can’t treat it though. I have always had OCD but it’s  million times worse now. OCD can develop under severe stress as well. Is there a reason you want off of Mirtazepine?  I’m almost as far off as you and know that you’re Perth from the way you write and your story.

It’s a common symptom to have, several people have intrusive thoughts. I’m 39 months off zopiclone and my intrusive thoughts  haven’t eased up. Mine entirely due to withdrawal never had them before. Try reading some of boombox boys posts his eventually went away and he recovered.

[72...]

I’m sorry you’re still suffering. Just because it’s from benzos doesn’t mean you can’t treat it though. I have always had OCD but it’s  million times worse now. OCD can develop under severe stress as well. Is there a reason you want off of Mirtazepine?  I’m almost as far off as you and know that you’re Perth from the way you write and your story.

Hi. I have done everything there is for OCD therapy. It doesn't work. The thoughts are just constant. I am thinking it is low serotonin at this point. I want to get off mirtazapine because it makes me sleep too much and gain weight. I think its time to start trying some supplements.