Weird face/head pressure, like blowing on a balloon for too long

[Sn...]

Okay, so I'm having another new weird symptom.

Do you know that feeling when you blow up a balloon with your mouth, but you do it way too hard and way too long and your whole face hurts?

I have that feeling right now. Can anyone relate to that?

This is so weird

I'm having the most intense brain/face symptoms since I've been holding. Since the end of may, at 1,7 Valium and 26 Seroquel.

I feel I keep getting better every day, but at the same time I'm suffering beyond belief.

It feels like my head it's exploding and I need to go to the ER, for a while now, but if I do that they will be just looking at me stupid, not knowing what to do, not finding anything. You've probably been there.

I only went once to the ER. in 2015. Thought I was having stroke. Ofcourse there was nothing wrong with me.

SnelleJelle,

I've had feelings like that in my face before. It's really disconcerting!  My hunch is that it's normal. The phenomenal amount of strange sensations we get is completely bizarre.  You'll find that your symptoms will keep changing and some will come in and out, ebb and flow so to speak. 

I also went to the ER once about 7 years ago or so and also thought I was having a stroke. It was just a really bad migraine that I'm sure was a result of all the Z drugs and benzos I was on. 

Hang in there!  We'll get through this.

Helen

SnelleJelle,

I've had feelings like that in my face before. It's really disconcerting!  My hunch is that it's normal. The phenomenal amount of strange sensations we get is completely bizarre.  You'll find that your symptoms will keep changing and some will come in and out, ebb and flow so to speak. 

I also went to the ER once about 7 years ago or so and also thought I was having a stroke. It was just a really bad migraine that I'm sure was a result of all the Z drugs and benzos I was on. 

Hang in there!  We'll get through this.

Helen

Thanks Helen 😊

I suffer a lot, but I'm also healing fast.

It's like my brain is in superfast recovery mode suddenly.

I'm being tortured, but some symptoms I had for a long time are dissapearing. Mainly ocd symptoms are dissapearing.

It's like they set off some road block signs around my brain with 'under maintenance.' and some guys are working really hard to repair all the damage 😅