Periods- for the ladies

[Ta...]

Hi, I’be been doing well since jumping. However my symptoms went nuts today out of nowhere.  I was screaming in the car (by myself) and crying in bed all day and so much muscle pain. I got really scared but then I looked at the calendar and realized that I’ll be getting my period tomorrow. Wow! Just Wow! Do the period symptoms settle for the ladies?

My monthly cycle is the worst now,post benzos. I already know it's almost time because I become an emotional wreck along with cramping I've never felt in my life but I am getting used to it and it doesn't scare me anymore.

I've been finding this tricky too - I get cramping that suggests that time of the month is coming, but my cycle is really inconsistent - partly as I lost so much weight during the taper and my hormones are all over the place still during withdrawal. It is a pain as my emotions get played about but it confuses me even more as to if its hormones or withdrawal where I don't have the more regular cycle... hopefully it comes back over time.