No self-worth. Sorry to complain

[Bu...]

I'll take any advise. I'm desperate. I can't see how I'm going to make it to the end. I feel worthless, like I don't belong here. I ask my husband if we can move to the moon as there's too much emotional pain here. I know this is not me. I don't like doctors ( even molested by one). Therapist is away for I month and husband doesn't quite understand all this. Any diversion tactics. Can't be positive now. Im Sorry to complain everyone.

I'll take any advise. I'm desperate. I can't see how I'm going to make it to the end. I feel worthless, like I don't belong here. I ask my husband if we can move to the moon as there's too much emotional pain here. I know this is not me. I don't like doctors ( even molested by one). Therapist is away for I month and husband doesn't quite understand all this. Any diversion tactics. Can't be positive now. Im Sorry to complain everyone.

I know exactly how you feel. I say the same thing often, I wish I could run away from this, I wish I could sleep until this is over

Everyone reminds me this is the medicine talking. And also if I had a broken leg, would I be telling myself to go out running?? Our brain is healing, it's not well, it has to rest.

I doubt my words are cheering you up, but I want you to know that you are not alone, you and I are feeling the same and maybe that makes it less lonely.

My diversion tactics are to watch tv series especially from Europe, they take you to places you may never have seen; Sweden, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Iceland...plus reading the subtitles does not allow my mind to wander as much.

I also take cold showers and then get under the covers, this causes me a cozy feeling as I warm up. (I know it's odd, but it helps)

I try to do small tasks each day so I can feel I am not totally worthless..at the end of the day I recount that I did stretches, the dishes, organized a drawer etc to give myself a sense of worth.

Mainly I want to say I HEAR YOU..and I feel your same pain.

Sending strength to us both,

xJenny

I felt like a failure too, so I understand.

I'm 36, everybody is married and has a job. I'm still locked up in my teenage room, since I was 15.

I felt pretty miserable about that all the time. I thought I was inferior to everyone else.

But as I got better and better that all started to lessen.

This is just my life, and I accepted it. I will make the best of it, and one day I will be happy.

I do understand you, and you are not alone feeling like that. It will end one day.

Thank you, J & S. I wish I could sleep until this is over, too. 27 years is a long time on clomazapam. I fear I'm losing hope while tapering. My very best to both of you.

I'm 36, everybody is married and has a job. I'm still locked up in my teenage room, since I was 15.

I felt pretty miserable about that all the time. I thought I was inferior to everyone else.

This is just my life, and I accepted it. I will make the best of it, and one day I will be happy.

I do understand you, and you are not alone feeling like that. It will end one day.

Hey SnelleJelle,

You are only 36, this is still quite young!!

The way you say "at my age" I thought you were older like me 50 hahaha.

You are young!! I'm sure everyone here will agree.

Many American men do not get married or start a family until 40 or even more.

I hope this makes you feel good, you are truly young still and have plenty of time for a family if that is what you wantl!!

xJenny

Hey SnelleJelle,

You are only 36, this is still quite young!!

The way you say "at my age" I thought you were older like me 50 hahaha.

You are young!! I'm sure everyone here will agree.

Many American men do not get married or start a family until 40 or even more.

I hope this makes you feel good, you are truly young still and have plenty of time for a family if that is what you wantl!!

xJenny

Thanks for your reassurance

Yeah, I am and feel young. And still as fast as ever.

But this feels endless, I'll be busy tapering and healing for a while.

When I was kid I always thought I would be married by now, not sitting in my room with my Feyenoord 1994/1995 poster on the wall.

When my dad was 36, I was already 10  :laugh:

Ah well, I used to worry about this all the time, but it will be alright in the end 😉