sever dizziness nausea

[bo...]

i don't know want to do can't eat I'm nauseous from dizziness

this is scary

Before all this benzo hell, I have always had a problem with vomiting. If I vomit I have to be hospitalized because my reflex wont stop.

So I always have a supply of a medication called Zofran. You let it dissolve under your tongue and nausea goes away in minutes.

I believe it is very gentle medication, but of course you should check indications with a doctor and research as much as possible if it is okay to take while tapering. But it is very effective for me at least.

I hope this helps.

Sorry about your suffering, sending lots of support,

xJenny

i don't know want to do can't eat I'm nauseous from dizziness

this is scary

Before all this benzo hell, I have always had a problem with vomiting. If I vomit I have to be hospitalized because my reflex wont stop.

So I always have a supply of a medication called Zofran. You let it dissolve under your tongue and nausea goes away in minutes.

I believe it is very gentle medication, but of course you should check indications with a doctor and research as much as possible if it is okay to take while tapering. But it is very effective for me at least.

I hope this helps.

Sorry about your suffering, sending lots of support,

xJenny

Hi thank you I hear Dramamine is good too, I manage will ginger but something its very tough and the dizziness like in a boat  in a storm

I may have to get this med.