Hypnic jerks

[Be...]

Has anyone found anything that helps the hypnic jerks that are continuous throughout the night...

I joined some group on Facebook about Jerks and myclonus they recommend activated charcoal..

Has anyone found anything that helps the hypnic jerks that are continuous throughout the night...

I joined some group on Facebook about Jerks and myclonus they recommend activated charcoal..

I only have them when extremely sleep deprived. They go away eventually after I start sleeping again they’re actually very common but I know it can feel scary.

I only have them when extremely sleep deprived. They go away eventually after I start sleeping again they’re actually very common but I know it can feel scary.

Stereo how do you prevent yourself from being deprived of sleep... Coz I see it's a vicious cycle..

Stereo how do you prevent yourself from being deprived of sleep... Coz I see it's a vicious cycle..

The best thing to do is not stress about it, if you sleep you sleep. If it gets past a certain point though like over 5 days of no sleep I’d take something because it's actually dangerous to go too long without sleep. If you’re getting a little bit of sleep that’s better than nothing too. Try not to stress too much about the hypnic jerks. I had all kinds of crazy things when sleep deprived like exploding head syndrome, hallucinations, hypnic jerks etc.

The best thing to do is not stress about it, if you sleep you sleep. If it gets past a certain point though like over 5 days of no sleep I’d take something because it's actually dangerous to go too long without sleep. If you’re getting a little bit of sleep that’s better than nothing too. Try not to stress too much about the hypnic jerks. I had all kinds of crazy things when sleep deprived like exploding head syndrome, hallucinations, hypnic jerks etc.

I get it bro... Your attitude will get you through...That I am sure of.

I get it bro... Your attitude will get you through...That I am sure of.

Thank you. I don’t experience that anymore though thankfully.

I'm sorry to hear about this too. I think you're already taking magnesium but I have read that magnesium orotate can be used as a natural muscle relaxant. I use it for headaches at times as well as restless legs at night. Hope this passes for you soon along with the sleep deprivation. But I think it's good advice to not stress try to stay as calm as you can. I know it's not easy. Big hugs coming your way!

LiveLife

I'm sorry to hear about this too. I think you're already taking magnesium but I have read that magnesium orotate can be used as a natural muscle relaxant. I use it for headaches at times as well as restless legs at night. Hope this passes for you soon along with the sleep deprivation. But I think it's good advice to not stress try to stay as calm as you can. I know it's not easy. Big hugs coming your way!

LiveLife

Thank you Livelife you are so kind..

Did you try very small amounts of CBD:THC 1:1? Epson salt baths?

I have CBD but with no THC in ..

I had this quite often throughout and post withdrawal.  I am 11 mo this post and it has completely resolved.  I hope this will be the case for you.

I had this quite often throughout and post withdrawal.  I am 11 mo this post and it has completely resolved.  I hope this will be the case for you.

Mine started after getting off..I had it the first 3 months off..It comes back in waves..