burning

[sh...]

I have bern suffering from burning hands since I jumped. It comes and goes. Mainly at night and in the morning. Now about two weeks ago it started in my feet. It is not a hot burning more like a stinging pain. I know it can be one of the symptoms but what worries me is that it shows up know being off benzo for 15 months!?? Can that happen is rhis commen? thanks 🍀

Watch your food....most of the coming back symptoms coming back for me because I have eaten sugar or Vitamins,,,, I am 9 months out but Some times it hits me too. I could relate it to food.

I have bern suffering from burning hands since I jumped. It comes and goes. Mainly at night and in the morning. Now about two weeks ago it started in my feet. It is not a hot burning more like a stinging pain. I know it can be one of the symptoms but what worries me is that it shows up know being off benzo for 15 months!?? Can that happen is rhis commen? thanks 🍀

I had it and it left.. Mostly in the mornings..

Hope it passes for you..

Thank you for your replies and for spending me hope! Yes I do have to watch my food. Low histamine, no sugar… but still the burning is so unpredictable. I also get it manly at night and in the morning. Very often it switches to a dull pain especially in my right arm where I had an operation twenty years ago 😔

A burning sensation has been a serious symptom for me - especially this past 6 months.  Feels like a blow torch on my lower back and side.

It comes and goes but it can be very nasty indeed.

Hope we all get relief soon.

ow yes, I hope and wish that all the suffering will end soon! For all of us! wish you good healing! Try to believe that all the symptoms are a sign of recovery/healing! 🍀