Anyone else dealing with really high blood pressure after quitting?

[Gs...]

I'm at levels I haven't seen in years. Quit Suboxone and Klonopin (and 3 other scripts in addition)  over the course of the last year. Wondering if this is just another wonderful Klon withdrawl side affect

I've read of quite a few members who have gone on blood pressure medication while tapering and recovering, I believe it eventually goes back to normal but I don't have personal experience.

Yes, when I was in detox, they put me on BP meds. My BP was always great before, but the withdrawal would make it shoot through the roof.

Yeah... I used to be 115-120/75-80 pretty solidly and now I'm like ~130-140/65-90.

I think the fact that we tend to become more sedentary when in withdrawal certainly contributes here but I was also having pretty bad postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) for awhile too. Thankfully that has resolved quite a bit. My doctor thinks all of this will resolve when the benzo withdrawal does so thankfully she's not put me on any meds for it.

Yes, me too.  My good blood pressure readings shot up during withdrawl to the point I needed a blood pressure medication.  The readings improved as I healed but they never returned to baseline and I now take a low dose of metoprolol daily.