Anyone?

[De...]

i had both mental and physical symptoms

akathesia, severe fatigue/weakness, muscle pain, joint pain, headaches, balance issues, light/sound sensitivity, gastro issues, bladder issues, pots like palpitations, arrythimia, inner vibrations, shaking esp in the morning, sensitive to temperatures hot and cold.  i'm sure there's others

im about 2.5 years out now and most are reduced by 80-90% of what they were.  some still present and better some days/weeks and worse others.

the main thing that seems to have helped is time.  acceptance of the situation as well.  hang in there buddy

[ec...]

I’m all physical DMW!

I was also vax injured, so that really sucks, or I’d be a lot lower now.

Oh I’ve also had COVID twice in 6 weeks!

Kind of killing me with that too!

I already had issues from first infection in March 2020

Oh have so much physical pain, I don’t know how to get off of the 4 mg I’m at!

It’s insane!

Hang in there

Winnie

Hello,

I have only experienced physical symptoms, with extremely rare mild depression episodes…

All happening intermittently:

Anxiety symptoms to the roof, palpitations, increased heart rate (highest recorded 172), chest tremors, agitation, jitters, chest tightness, elephant on chest, extreme tinnitus, electric brain, electricity coursing through body, clogged ears, dizziness, tight throat, feeling faint, nausea, stomach bloating, and the list goes on…

Hang in there, I am 19 months post short term use, and even though most days I feel 95% recovered, I am still waiting for the final healing back to 100%… the fear still creeps up on me during episodes of extreme anxiety 😔

Karla

I am almost only having physical symptoms whereas on the meds I had both.  I have pretty much the exact same symptoms as Karlitok but not every single day. I'm 13 months post jump.  I will say that when I have had a bad wave of a lot of days in a row with no let up, THEN I feel very down and hopeless. But that is really only because of the physical. 

[ec...]

OMG no! I wish! I sure hope to be able to work again!

Right now, I just want to get through this!

You’ll get there my friend.

Are you guys working or fully functional with these symptoms?

not like i want to be...not like i used to that's for sure...i'll get there someday hopefully

I had both mental and physical during tolerance and acute period.

But the mental ones went away around 4 months off.....the physical ones stuck around and become more brutal. So much so that I couldn't walk or use my limbs properly and was in torturous nerve pain. I was completely non functional and required 24 hour care. I had all the other physical ones people listed as well. And insane insomnia so I could never escape.

I'm 3 years off and doing fantastic!!!! Took me around 18 months before I would say I was back to normal. Year 2 and 3 have been glorious!!

The only thing that is residual for me is left over tinnitus, and small muscle twitches. But they are not enough to stop me from ANYTHING!!!!! Like are like tiny reminders of what being in the upside down was like!!! (hope you watch stranger things)

And then it reminds me of just how much I appreciate life in every moment and how thankful I am to have my body back.

I had both mental and physical during tolerance and acute period.

But the mental ones went away around 4 months off.....the physical ones stuck around and become more brutal. So much so that I couldn't walk or use my limbs properly and was in torturous nerve pain. I was completely non functional and required 24 hour care. I had all the other physical ones people listed as well. And insane insomnia so I could never escape.

I'm 3 years off and doing fantastic!!!! Took me around 18 months before I would say I was back to normal. Year 2 and 3 have been glorious!!

The only thing that is residual for me is left over tinnitus, and small muscle twitches. But they are not enough to stop me from ANYTHING!!!!! Like are like tiny reminders of what being in the upside down was like!!! (hope you watch stranger things)

And then it reminds me of just how much I appreciate life in every moment and how thankful I am to have my body back.

Southern Belle, your posts always give me so much hope! I lost most of the mental stuff early on too and my physical symptoms keep morphing which I assume is a good sign that things are shifting.  I'm in the burning/tingling portion of the program with the continuing loud tinnitus, stiffness and balance issues. BUT so many other things have improved.  Thank you for always being willing to support all of us with your compassion and experience.