Too scared to go doctor

[Tr...]

Hi I'm currently in a situation where it feels impossible. I'm certainly in a wave because alot of the symptoms have come back. Throughout all this health anxiety has been my main torment,

I've had loads of tests on this and that all cone back negative. At the moment I have it in my head about Prostate Cancer because of the frequent urination.

I feel to scared to go doctor and have more tests but also I kind of think maybe it would ease my mind.

Just wondering what  the best thing to do is. Hold on until the wave passes and hope it gets easier, it has in the past or bite the bullet and go doctors.

I have horrible looping thoughts like what if it's serious and I'm not doing anything about it.

You already know it's health anxiety. Frequent urination is very common. The wave will pass,as they always do. I personally wouldn't waste my time.

Those nasty looping thoughts are such a bugger but anxiety itself can cause frequent urination.  If you haven't had a check-up it would be a good idea.  If there is something other anxiety causing your urinary frequency, unless you are an older man, it isn't likely to be prostate cancer since that tends to be an older man's disease.  At minimum a urinalysis and urine culture would be a good start.

You already know it's health anxiety. Frequent urination is very common. The wave will pass,as they always do. I personally wouldn't waste my time.

Same. check if its a good time to break the doctor cycle so you dont lean on him/her anymore to get some destress and comfort.

When you can do this you'll start to grow confidence by experience of this horrible process you'll be able to trust your body better, and settle your anxiety yourself.

Having a trained keen eye to go case by case in the future.

However if within your process it is better to see the doctor now then theres no shame and simply recognize that for now its okay and you'll break the cycle when the time is right.

Afterall not everything is benzo related but darn nearly 95% is.

On the subject. Frequent urination I had this as well, quite frequently im not going to mention the details.

"I have horrible looping thoughts like what if it's serious and I'm not doing anything about it."

That is what anxiety feeds off.

I've had loads of tests on this and that all cone back negative. At the moment I have it in my head about Prostate Cancer because of the frequent urination.

I see nothing stating that increased urination is a sign of prostate cancer.