I really need some support please

[Fo...]

Does anyone else, think it's normal to always sort of believe in the very back of your mind, that you're truly unwell and dying , and anytime you enjoy anything or have nostalgia you feel this heavy pain of fear, that you're not well and will not be around

At this far out, I just want to know if anyone has this as it ruins everything for me with all of my other symptoms

Fox I’ve felt that for the last couple days after taking this antibiotic. It’s been really pissing me off. I don’t feel good at all this holiday.

Fox I’ve felt that for the last couple days after taking this antibiotic. It’s been really pissing me off. I don’t feel good at all this holiday.

Sorry Z. I know you're going to be ok

Fox,

I think all those feelings are very normal. I don't know if you've ever read any of Meganz old posts. She thought she was dying and had many trips to the er. That's just another one of the symptoms of benzo recovery /withdrawal. You're going to be fine. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. Hugs!

LiveLife

Fox,

I think all those feelings are very normal. I don't know if you've ever read any of Meganz old posts. She thought she was dying and had many trips to the er. That's just another one of the symptoms of benzo recovery /withdrawal. You're going to be fine. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. Hugs!

LiveLife

What was her name on here? I would love to read them,  thank you,  it's just so constant.  Makes everything so dreary. Still feel like a stiff not breathing person

I understand. I'm so sorry. If I remember correctly her name on here was Meganz. She fully recovered last year and wrote a success story I think in july. She had mentioned how she always felt that something was wrong with her she had heart palpitations as well as other symptoms and always thought that it was life-threatening. She had terrible health anxiety! That is very very common.

I don’t feel like I’m dying, more feeling that I’m mentally ill and can’t be fixed. I’m 39 months off zopiclone, 2 years off AD’s , so yes it is normal to feel unwell for quite a while. Think Meganz started recovering about stage I’m at , but J’m still in Groundhog Day.

I don’t feel like I’m dying, more feeling that I’m mentally ill and can’t be fixed. I’m 39 months off zopiclone, 2 years off AD’s , so yes it is normal to feel unwell for quite a while. Think Meganz started recovering about stage I’m at , but J’m still in Groundhog Day.

I guess this is also how I feel....but to me it is the same thing because mind is so important.

Did you feel better when you reinstated at all? I agree the mind is important. Think mental symptoms harder to cope with than physical for me anyway. Hope you soon turn a corner. Try reading Sunshine 1602’s success story, she felt really depressed as well.

Did you feel better when you reinstated at all? I agree the mind is important. Think mental symptoms harder to cope with than physical for me anyway. Hope you soon turn a corner. Try reading Sunshine 1602’s success story, she felt really depressed as well.

I'm not sure if I did,  I think because I quit 2 I just was so imbalanced

Every day I spend some time worrying that I might have other health issues going on and that eventually I'm just going to croak. I'm also grieving the fact that this suffering is aging me before my time. Over and over again it's all about acceptance for me. This is where I am right now -no matter how I got here. I have so many regrets about wasting time until I realize I'm working on another regret by wasting time right now by dwelling on these thoughts. Just my two cents...

Every day I spend some time worrying that I might have other health issues going on and that eventually I'm just going to croak. I'm also grieving the fact that this suffering is aging me before my time. Over and over again it's all about acceptance for me. This is where I am right now -no matter how I got here. I have so many regrets about wasting time until I realize I'm working on another regret by wasting time right now by dwelling on these thoughts. Just my two cents...

Very good point...

I do exactly the same thing.

Very good point...

Hang in there - this may take a while.

Very good point...

It's hard. =[

Very good point...

It's hard. =[

Here's a hopeful quote from a Carrie Newcomer song "The impossible just takes a little longer".  It's damn hard - we get through this and we have learned a thing or two about ourselves (strength, perseverance and courage).

Very good point...

It's hard. =[

Here's a hopeful quote from a Carrie Newcomer song "The impossible just takes a little longer".  It's damn hard - we get through this and we have learned a thing or two about ourselves (strength, perseverance and courage).

correction on the quote - "The impossible just takes a little more time."

Very good point...

It's hard. =[

correction on the quote - "The impossible just takes a little more time."

Thank you <3 very goof quote.

I still get tachycardia alot and it scares me =[

Thanks for your words

That's pretty normal for the last 3 years of my life....all day everyday day that one has plagued me due to the extreme physical symptoms I have encountered

This has now shifted for me.. back to toxic mornings and tachy

Oh gosh FoxClover, I don't know where to begin because I actually DO have many serious physical things wrong.  Between that and going through benzo WD I became a complete hypochondriac - or to be politically correct... I developed a severe case of "health anxiety".    Every time I would get a new health problem I obsessed about it until I got the appropriate tests.  Sometimes it turned out to be something, sometimes not.  Either way, it made me crazy. 

But I'm happy to say, even though I have a lot of health problems, my obsessing about health and death has let up the further away from my benzo jump I get. 

If your doc says you’re  healthy,  I'd totally take that to the bank and just be patient.  Those scary thoughts you have will surely pass for you.  Hang in there. :)

Yes, I have felt that way many times FoxClover.  But I don't believe it.  A benzo lie.

The symptoms this thing throws up it is no wonder we believe the lie. 

This doesn't mean don't see a doctor about your concerns, but we've all shared those haunting thoughts of never really recovering.  I think I will recover completely, but I'll be different. 

I mean 6 billion tests later, can't ALL be wrong. Can they?  :)

Dee xxx