Does the body find balance at a low dose Valium?

[Sn...]

Okay, so I'm suffering my ass off over here. Extreme brain pressure, and it's so empty in my head I feel like I will lose my mind. I can't handle stress one bit. Yesterday I came home from running, injured again, made things 100 times worse. I need surgery bad, but I really can't go to the hospital in this state and months and months of recovery. So I'll just keep on running with the injuries. I need running, it's my only thing that works. My head is too empty for distraction.

Anyway, my question:

I've been holding for over a month. I have so many symptoms that ressemble people's symptoms in post-withdrawal. Could it be that my brain is balancing things back to 1.7 dose if a person just takes that for the first time? So it's not looking for balance at 0 Valium, but a balanced state at 1.7 Valium? Can you feel good after stabilizing for a while on 1.7 that symptoms will go away? Because I can't take this much longer, and especially if I have to have to deal with this all the way to zero.

The brain is trying to balance things at this dose right? I have to feel better soon, am I right?

Hi Snelle,

I am down to a little under .2 of lorazepam and I am finally starting to stabilize. It took me awhile. Like 1 1/2 months but I am finally starting to stabilize. You should be able to stabilize at 1.7  I would hold a bit longer.  This is taking me forever but its the only way I can handle this. You brain is trying to balance to the 1.7 and it will do it. It may just take a while. One thing I have learned is that if I am not stable and I make another reduction it makes me worse. So I just continue to hold until I feel okay. I believe that the brain is healing as we go down  it just take some people a little longer. I seem to have to hold at least a month after each reduction, sometimes longer, but I need to be able to function. I have too many responsibilities to be non functional. Hang in there, you will stabilize, it just might take a little longer.

Hi Snelle,

I am down to a little under .2 of lorazepam and I am finally starting to stabilize. It took me awhile. Like 1 1/2 months but I am finally starting to stabilize. You should be able to stabilize at 1.7  I would hold a bit longer.  This is taking me forever but its the only way I can handle this. You brain is trying to balance to the 1.7 and it will do it. It may just take a while. One thing I have learned is that if I am not stable and I make another reduction it makes me worse. So I just continue to hold until I feel okay. I believe that the brain is healing as we go down  it just take some people a little longer. I seem to have to hold at least a month after each reduction, sometimes longer, but I need to be able to function. I have too many responsibilities to be non functional. Hang in there, you will stabilize, it just might take a little longer.

Thanks for your answer, appreciate it 😊