Important question

[Si...]

Hello,

One of my biggest problems prior to benzo was being able to fall asleep.

Now I take 0.125mg of lorazepam at 10PM and am able to fall a sleep still at any time like 7am.

Wouldn't you say that the positive knock out effect from such a small dosage is not taking effect anymore at 7am ?

I want to know this so I know that anything behind the drug has been healed. not asking to jump or anything am still going to take it slow.

Greetz Sirdeepfry

Context: I came from 1.5mg to 0.125mg, the potency peaks 2hours after taking the pill in my case I take the pill at 22:00.

Surely by this point when falling alseep somewhere in the morning givin it is still within the half-life. the potency isn't likely whats knocking me out but rather myself again on own strenght like the good old days?

I know this drug is pure evil but I have a hard time believing at this point that 0.125mg still has its beneficial effect on a neurologic sleep issue that I had gotten from metoclopramide incident  2 years ago.

At this point that should at least be healed. any sleep issues now would be down to the withdrawal process.

at least thats how my thought process is going I wonder if that is a save assumption to go by ?

What experiences do people generally have when being down to lets say 1mg diazepam or 0.125mg lorazepam.

yeah I have covid now since a couple of days, it looks like after one very rough night my body was victorious in defeating the infection.

But yeah part of the tardieve dystonia symptoms I had came back, the stomach issue I had for months in which they prescribed metoclopramice two years ago are back.

Think in general some withdrawal symptoms are revved up and then some covid onces.

Am in a dark place.

I'm glad to hear you are past the worrisome point with Covid but perhaps Covid has ramped up some of the withdrawl symptoms?

yeah I think some wounds that were healed are back open I have no idea at this point.

The only highlight is well two highlights actually: my daughter and the fact that a got couple hours of sleep.

I have no idea what to do about the stomach issue. 2 years ago it ended up walking around with a blown up stomach all the time and food digestion took 8hours or something.

The spot on the left feels sore. not sure if thats benzo related.

Im not very knowledgeable about the stomach.

If the GI issue persists, I suggest you see your doctor about it.  It sounds like you likely have a twitchy stomach/bowel that need TLC.