Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Third day of zero sleep

[Be...]

I always try to be optimistic but I am loosing my mind this time...

I don't understand why insomnia keeps plaguing me this far out...I am thinking of maybe trying some sleep aids...I read some members had success with trazodone on and off...

Please I need some help..28 months off in a few days..

What's going on Bexlan, it seems like you can't catch a break!  Are you dealing with looping thoughts, is it anxiety, are you getting fearful before bed, is there some extra stress in your life?

I always try to be optimistic but I am loosing my mind this time...

I don't understand why insomnia keeps plaguing me this far out...I am thinking of maybe trying some sleep aids...I read some members had success with trazodone on and off...

Please I need some help..28 months off in a few days..

Is valerian safe in withdrawal..

What's going on Bexlan, it seems like you can't catch a break!  Are you dealing with looping thoughts, is it anxiety, are you getting fearful before bed, is there some extra stress in your life?

May be some stress but the not sleeping is making it harder to function....I don't understand how withdrawal could be going on till now considering I was on for a short time and tapered...I am fed up...

Awe Bexlan I'm so sorry to hear you're still suffering with sleep issues. I know how bad it is because that fear keeps me up at night. On the nights I'm able to sleep I have used l theanine, lemon balm, magnesium glycinate and melatonin. I seem to need all those because the fear is so intense and some nights that doesn't  work at all because of the intense chemical fear. I have tried trazodone but it aggravated my stomach. That was last year sometime. Sometimes that works and sometimes it made me feel worse I used it a few times. The last time I used it it made me feel paralyzed it was really scary. But I know that everyone is different. Have you had any vaccines lately?  Hugs!

LiveLife

Awe Bexlan I'm so sorry to hear you're still suffering with sleep issues. I know how bad it is because that fear keeps me up at night. On the nights I'm able to sleep I have used l theanine, lemon balm, magnesium glycinate and melatonin. I seem to need all those because the fear is so intense and some nights that doesn't  work at all because of the intense chemical fear. I have tried trazodone but it aggravated my stomach. That was last year sometime. Sometimes that works and sometimes it made me feel worse I used it a few times. The last time I used it it made me feel paralyzed it was really scary. But I know that everyone is different. Have you had any vaccines lately?  Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanks livelife...Hope it gets better for us soon..

Shit Bex, I was expecting your success story soon.

Try some supplements mate, you're far enough out now that you shouldn't react that badly. Obviously start low and slow just in case, but you need to get some sleep. I've been taking a little taurine and theanine occasionally which seems to help.

My go to is CBD and sleepy time tea. It has valerian in it. Never had a problem.

I have some CBD hemp.May be I should just get some valerian.. Which other components are in the sleepy time tea

ashwagandha root powder works as well, just don't get the KMS 66 version, people feel it is energizing which was my experience