oops

[ro...]

turns out i just had hashimotos, doctors said my thyroid was fine like 5 times until i went to a good endocrinologist. It has the wave/window pattern just like protracted and alot of the same symptoms. Sucked it up for 5 years saying it was the benzos when I could have been better so much sooner Dx. Remember to go to the doctor at least for the stuff that can be tested for.

I'm happy to hear you've finally been correctly diagnosed, are you getting good treatment for the Hashimoto's?  How incredibly frustrating though, knowing you could have felt better years ago!

turns out i just had hashimotos, doctors said my thyroid was fine like 5 times until i went to a good endocrinologist. It has the wave/window pattern just like protracted and alot of the same symptoms. Sucked it up for 5 years saying it was the benzos when I could have been better so much sooner Dx. Remember to go to the doctor at least for the stuff that can be tested for.

Can you share what symptoms you have from Hashimoto also whats your hormone results are? How old are you also? I am in my midd 30's daily symptomatic with hashimoto. Protracted too 4.6 years off.... I took the hormone (levothyroxine) for two months without any improvemens. Are you better now?