Success over Benzodiazepines!

[Ti...]

:laugh::D I did it!! I freaking did it!  Only with the help and love of this this forum! There is no way else I could have made it without my lovely friends. You all know who you you are! 💕💜 all my history is on my blog💕 you heal you just want to move on.. I only wanted to post mine when I was well and truly healed 💕 long time ago really x
💕💜

Hey Tickatyboo, thanks for coming back to let us know you freaking did it!  :thumbsup:  So many people move on and people doubt they've recovered so we're grateful to you.  Thanks for the video, she was such a talent, her performance brought tears to my eyes while I pictured you and your recovery.

Thank you Pamster! I wanted to make sure I was healed before I posted💕 I miss everyone very much x you are a beautiful person helping on the forum x giving your time x 💕

So kind to come back and sharing a past story which is already over long ago.. I assume that the success story section has probably saved a lot of lives, but from certainly I can say that this section has saved atleast 1 life. Keep us kindled with hope and humour.

Hello scared cat 💕💜

💕

What a lovely message 💕. I will help anyone who needs help.  Benzo recovery is a very scary place! But with all the love and support of fellow benzo buddies you can all make it!  The quest for freedom is the goal!  :D You can all do it!!!  All you have to remember those nasty withdrawals all dippisitate and they change to something else! But it allll subsides :D;) you just gotta hang in there!! :smitten:

You can do it!! I did 💕 you gotta take it

Love Boo  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:laugh::D I did it!! I freaking did it!  Only with the help and love of this this forum! There is no way else I could have made it without my lovely friends. You all know who you you are! 💕💜 all my history is on my blog💕 you heal you just want to move on.. I only wanted to post mine when I was well and truly healed 💕 long time ago really x

💕💜

Are you now completely healed as of this post or back in 2014.    A bit confused.  Congrats.  Thanks.

Hi yes I was healed 2014! Bit lazy reporting my success story!  When you feel better you run! And start enjoying life, like you all will too! How lovely! But for a while you have to watch

but it all gets better 💕 it all goes away …. Just takes time

Hugs boo x  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

What an awesome start to my day to read your post!!! I'm so happy for you did it, you freakin did it!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, not only to share your news but to give hope to others. You deserve all good things in your life, enjoy this wonderful feeling of wellness.

PG  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hello  :smitten:

Thank you so much piano girl.  Not gonna lie you brought tears to my eyes.  I bring another tune!

.  I want you all to know healing is there!  BUt big one, you have to take it slow.  Those benzodiazepines are nasty!! One quick cut 10 days later you will pay.  :tickedoff:  Slowly wins the race, especially if you do not want pain!!  :D :D :thumbsup: also cross over to Valium for a gentler ride (longer lasting)  :sick: 

We can all do it with support from each other  :smitten:

Hugs boo  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awesome Tickatyboo  :thumbsup:

Thanks for swinging back by to let those of us still in the forest know that the clearing is ahead.

• 2 months later...

Sorry I missed this dear TickatyBoo :hug:  Its wonderful reading this, many thanks for posting of your success  its so important for members here.    I am so pleased for you boo, we go back a way, I remember some of the tunes you posted, would always lift us up.  We had a few laughs as well as some dark times, you are such a special person.   

I also want to thank you for the help and support you generously gave to others while you too were going through withdrawal.

Lots of love and best wishes for the future

Margarita  0nu4401.gif