Short term users

[Gu...]

How are you guys feeling? im 8,5 months out from short term use and the depression and and fatigue is still awful. Minor toxic mornigs and a lil bit of nerve pain is what I still got left. Not complaining at one point I had like 100 different symtoms. How are you guys doing?

I am 30 months off 4 months of use. Mostly doing ok now. Still some vision issues. Unfortunately is does not matter how long you are on the poison there is a good chance you will withdraw.

Ya man its awful. Im 8,5 months out from less then a months of use of klonopin. The depression and fatigue and head pressure is awful. Feels like im fucked for life man and im only 23 years old.

On Thursday it will be one year after only 21 days of usage.  Still have tinnitus, broken sleep and head/neck pain/pressure.  Head/neck is the most troublesome.  No supplements seem to help with broken sleep so I am leaving it up to time being the healer.

9 months out from 3 weeks of K... still agitated, bad sleep, hypnic stuff and dizzy off and on

Think i hit interdose tolerance wd 3 days on that stuff

Better days in between though

9 months out from 3 weeks of K... still agitated, bad sleep, hypnic stuff and dizzy off and on

Think i hit interdose tolerance wd 3 days on that stuff

Better days in between though

I feel for you. Im 9 months off still and the lack of motivation. Head pressure, nerve pain is horrible.

7 months out from 2 months use and I have still have severe insomnia. I sleep 4 broken hours a night at most. I also have chemical anxiety that’s pretty bad but I can fake my way thru that. I too sometimes wonder if this will ever end. I have no choice but to find out though. I tried reinstatement about a month ago and had a bad paradoxical reaction so going back on is not an option. It’s crazy how long recovery takes. I’ve always wondered why the brain can adapt to drug so quickly and then take so long to go back to normal.

hold on bro last 2 days I been having windows where I almost feel healed. Today im back in a wave but thaat window was enough to give me hope.

I seem to get my windows during the day but they slam closed as soon as the sun goes down. It’s strange how I can be awake for 20 hours a day and never get tired. My brain just goes unconscious from exhaustion. I’ve had yet to drift peacefully off to sleep. At least I no longer wake up in panic and sweat anymore.

You say fatigue is an issue how severe is the fatigue for you now at 8.5 months off?

honestly its getting better. I had a nice window yesterday and was dumb and had a beer and a half now im in a wave. the fatigue is improving drasticlly.

I took Clonazepam for 5 weeks intermittently and I'm at 17 months and still have symptoms.

How long did it take you to heal the first time? and what symtoms are you still dealing with?

I took Clonazepam for 5 weeks intermittently and I'm at 17 months and still have symptoms.

How long did it take you to heal the first time? and what symtoms are you still dealing with?

The first time in 2015 , I quick tapered after switching from Ativan to Clonazepam and only suffered for a month or so. This time was horrible. I still have screaming tinnitus and my sleep is still choppy and my nerves are still sensitive sometimes and burning and tingling in right front thigh.

From what I have read, the second or third time coming off is much more difficult than the first time for many people.  I was on Lexapro for about two years and came off without any glimpse of a withdrawal symptom.  From only 21 day usage of Temazepam, it is definitely not the case for me as I am in now in year 2 of my recovery.