Saliva city & pee 1,00,000,000 times a day/night!!

[Ri...]

I’m holding steady at 1/3 of my original dose in the span of maybe 3 months. 

Tinnitus/hyperacusis stopped as I dropped that awful doctor having me on Seroquel!  Awful.

So .. my mouth is a liquid spit factory and I pee a billion times a day, especially at night.

Am I going to loose like 10 pounds over here of water weight or what?

Why do you think my body is doing this?

A purge of the stored chemicals from my body?

Where you drinking too?

Yes your about to lose a lot of water weight. I dunno if your kidneys didn’t Like benzos l. But that’s exactly what happened to me. Everything your saying is Norma for w/d tho.

Nope no drinking alcohol. Even just had small amounts of water so I don’t have to pee 30 seconds later.

Question, what do you mean about my kidneys and benzos?  You think they don’t like them and therefore purging/peeing it all out?

I would get an A1C test just to rule out diabetes and then you’ll know for sure that it’s probably the withdrawal.

Update: I have type 2 diabetes. I think that if you have medical insurance, it would be a lot cheaper just to go get tested at the doctor’s office than to go and buy the meter and test yourself.  Also the doctor can explain to you what your numbers mean if they are high or low etc and give you advice on diet choices and what to do next. Not to mention, going for a check up does seem to calm anxiety.

Just an FYI, you can get an A1c machine over the counter.  OR just get a meter and check a random blood glucose.  Better if you check fasting (under 100) and also non fasting just for reference.  I am not an expert on diabetes my any means, just do lots of testing on others.

Always best to consult a Dr. but if you would like to check yourself first, just get a simple meter at Walgreens or CVS.

Hi all!  Good advice and luckily my general practitioner did my blood work just the other week. All was actually great and I’m lucky!

When I came off completely all of the sudden I was urinating like absolute crazy and my body was just flushing out all water possible. I felt terrible, I’m somewhat more balanced now. But that happened to me too.

• 2 weeks later...