I’ve been done 21 days

[SU...]

I’ve been done 21 days with Valium and I’m so sick. When will it stop? Also anxious, intrusive thoughts

, down in the dumps I don’t know what else to write but I’m very discouraged

I know its discouraging and it feels like we'll never be right again but your body is healing even though you can't detect it.  We can't say when recovery will happen but at least you're benzo free and in the recovery phase. 

Are you keeping a record of your symptoms and their severity, this is the one thing I wished I would have done because I couldn't recognize I was healing, my poor sick brain just kept telling me how bad off I was.  If I would have kept a record I could have seen on paper that things were improving, I hope you'll learn from my mistake.

Recovery is slow, think about how many years you took the drug, we can't expect our brain to recover normal function overnight.  The damage happened over many years and the recovery unfortunately can take a considerable amount of time.

I saw some withdrawal posts time line, metabolite info. I didn’t understand a word of it. I just wonder when i might turn a corner. I’m not really writing down symptoms except on here. It’s 23 days today. Very discouraged.