How to cope when major depression hits?

[le...]

How do others cope when get suddenly get hit by major wave? I am actually feeling what we are asked not to discuss on here, so won’t elaborate. I don’t get windows or much change in symptoms , just horrible anxiety all the time. The last 2 and half years barely improved despite trying everything know to man to help. Most others this far out do at least get some variation in symptoms or feel they will recover.  It is unbearably hot here maybe racking up symptoms, but just got hit by the feeling can’t do this anymore. Questioning why my symptoms never lessen? Don’t know how get past it, all fight gone out of me. Now getting panic attacks again, just when thought couldn’t get any worse.

I get what you are feeling. I recently had the panic attacks(and severe anxiety) come back after about 2 years of being gone completely and it has broken me. Some of these symptoms setbacks (especially the mental ones) are so devastating when they return. When my depression gets to that really dark place, I always try to go out for a nature walk if I can. Not sure if that's an option for you right now.

I feel exactly the same at the moment, I'm in constant pain, always exhausted even if I get some sleep. I feel like I've lost all my fight, every day is the same, pain, no energy, just want to sleep but pain prevents it most of the time. Docs don't have any answers, I don't know if it is all benzo related or something else even though I've had every test under the sun, and no joy.

I get what you are feeling. I recently had the panic attacks(and severe anxiety) come back after about 2 years of being gone completely and it has broken me. Some of these symptoms setbacks (especially the mental ones) are so devastating when they return. When my depression gets to that really dark place, I always try to go out for a nature walk if I can. Not sure if that's an option for you right now.

It’s just come out of nowhere, like you , haven’t had the really bad depression and panic attacks for a couple of years. When get hit this far out makes you doubt will recover. Unbearably hot here, so just sitting in the garden in the shade. Think when you don’t get windows haven’t even got hope a window is round the corner, just blackness at moment. Sorry you are in same boat. Our timelines really similar.