Head pain

[De...]

Hi,

I have thuse severe head stuff. Like burning pressure, jaw face, ears. Plus dpdr. Its so bad today I was thought I was going g to pass,out. Will this ever go away. Its been up and down for 8 mo ths since I jumped.i feel so hopeless.

I read so many posts about pressure, it sounds like you're still dealing with physical and mental symptoms, you sound miserable.  Do you have any idea what precipitates these episodes or are the typical random waxing and waning of symptoms?

Hi,

I have thuse severe head stuff. Like burning pressure, jaw face, ears. Plus dpdr. Its so bad today I was thought I was going g to pass,out. Will this ever go away. Its been up and down for 8 mo ths since I jumped.i feel so hopeless.

I have been here, it does let up, mine is still lingering and every BODY is different. Be careful what you put in your body dietwise, heat pad for pain and distraction, I worked thru my entire w.draw from a Cold Turkey off klonopin. Distraction helps. Here for you to bend my ear.

Thanks Pam,

I think its just typical waxing and waning.  Then I think maybe I ate the wrong thing. I try to be as healthy as I can. I did have a cheeseburger last night maybe that wasn't wasn't good idea. I just wake up everyday and I there. Sometimes it lasts all day and some days its not as bad. Maybe the weather too.

Thanks kanoba, im sorry you had this. I'm glad yours let up. I hope mine does too. I try to mainly eat fruits and vegetables cause I feel everyhing I eat. I'll try to be mkre careful. Thiugh I have been eating peanut butter with no sugar. Maybe that's it.. thank you

I was never able to link what I ate with how I felt and I'm kind of glad because I see so many people restrict their diets, some to the point of only eating one or two things, that can't be good for them!

I ate a lot of peanut butter, it was one of the only things I could gag down when I was nauseous.  Weird thing is, when you're nauseous your mouth is pretty dry so forcing peanut butter down was a chore, but we do what we do to get by.  I'm glad you had that cheeseburger and I hope you enjoyed it because there isn't much joy while going through this.

Oh, thank you Pam. This whole food thing is driving me crazy. I mean I can feel my gut rumble when I eat anything.

Peanut butter seems the only thing I can eat too. I just can't ma,e any connections either. Like you said we need some joy. I just hope it gets better soon.  :smitten: