4months CT klonopin -

[Mi...]

Today is 4 months off CT on K . I feel like this is never ending, I hope for miracles like everyone here .. I am not taking anything because I fear everything can make it worse, the heightened anxiety, pain, and intrusive thoughts are main issue and wish to god they would pass, anyone have any experience or have any idea when at least the thoughts would go away? I have to have someone always with me and it’s taking a toll on my family. I thoughts it would only last a short time the thoughts but here I am 3 months with it didn’t have it as bad the first month off. I am hoping that in general I would be better by 6-8 months as others claim. I don’t know if this is the new me ? If so .. this can not be good can’t live like this, to scary.. anyone have or had this issue ?? Please don’t sugar coat - be honest .. thank you all

Edit: Content

You're still so early in recovery, I know its lasting too long but you've made it this far and you've stayed strong so I know you can keep going.  I wouldn't count the months on a calendar if I were you, I was so disappointed when my 6 months came and went so I hope you won't set yourself up like I did.

Are you recording your symptoms and their severity?  I wish I would have done this because my brain wouldn't allow me to see I was recovering even though I was.  I could only hear the lies the drug was telling me and that was that I wasn't recovering and never would.  Please keep strong, don't lose faith in your body's amazing ability to heal.

I also cold turkeyed off klonopin. For me the two year mark was progress. Everyone is different. I have seen people take a low dose for short term and suffer immensely. Others not so much. Let time heal.