,GETTING WORSE AS DOCTORS DELAY

[li...]

The doctors don't know what to do with me. They've tried crossing me to Valium and Klonopin and it didn't work and it appears that I am majorly intolerant to everything. I have very little gaba that feels available to me in my brain and I just heard a tapering 3 mg of Ativan. How am I going to get there if I have nothing to start with?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, if Ativan is your only choice for a taper, are you saying you don't have enough?

They told me they were going to try and cross again. And and then said no just use ativan and use gabap. Brain already gone-near akathisia with no calm at all. Updose before taper now they are saying. My brain is toast. From 3-4 mg

Going up in dose and stabilizing on 4 mgs might be the best thing for you, you're obviously in a lot of distress so hopefully this will help you.  I hope your doctors will let you hold the 4 mgs so you can catch your breath before starting to taper. 

Just heard from another woman who felt worse after. I think ive destroyed my GABA receprors which is why im cross tolerant. I hope you are right and she is wrong!!

When you take these medications for a long enough period, and a higher dose, the system in which you are activating constantly does fizzle out. This happened to me at 2-3mg and essentially meds did little to nothing for me then. That’s what caused me to stick to 1 dose and get myself to stabilize followed by a taper. The best thing you can do is research the medication you have been on and learn about what to expect. Then stick to a plan and try to stabilize.

Just heard from another woman who felt worse after. I think ive destroyed my GABA receprors which is why im cross tolerant. I hope you are right and she is wrong!!

I know you feel hopeless but this kind of statement isn't helping you.  AsTrtguy23 stated, researching what has happened to you and why can help dispel the fear and help you understand that you haven't destroyed anything, your body has an amazing ability to heal itself.  The only thing you have to do is get off of the drug and your body will handle your recovery, it knows how.