Fast taper

[...]

I am wanting to get off Ativan fast as I am not coping with the withdrawl symotims.  Each day gets worse.  On 1.6mg.  Want to do 1/4 tablet each week.  Is this way too fast and what’s the worst that can happen to me

Are you still tapering your other medications?  What has your taper rate for the Ativan been thus far?

I have been doing 10% every 2 weeks.  I am holding on the cymbalta. My dr wants me to do 1/4 tablet every week. 

Sorry I sent a pm but struggle to know how to post.  Anybody else come off a fast Ativan taper.  Should I do as dr recommends

You can taper as fast as you want to as long as you understand that you'll most likely continue to experience symptoms long after you're off the drug.  Step 1 is getting off the drug, step 2 is recovery and yours could be challenging if you taper quickly.  The purpose of a taper is to use the drug to mitigate withdrawal symptoms, once you're off you won't have it to temper your symptoms.  Have you seen this post, a lot of members relate to the various phases of recovery.  Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

Do you think dr is wrong and making me go too fast.  Dammed if I do dammed if I don’t it seems.  Know you cant advise but is it faster than recommended

Unfortunately his response is he is already trained and does not need to read anything I have to show him.  He just says stsynogg google. 

Can you help me with cymbalta.  Dr says on a low dose of 3mg so according to him that’s a therapeutic dose so I can CT it.  I

If you're already struggling now it's likely you'll struggle more if you go faster. That's just the nature of this beast. If your symptoms are tough the opposite approach would probably help you more. To hold for a while and stabilize and to slow your taper down. Good luck. I hope you can find a way that works for you.