Between waves and windows

[We...]

Does any of you have time between waves and windows? For me its like i have neutral time between those in which i have symptoms but they are not overwhelming. Or do you all go directly from wave to windows and so on?

WeekendUser,

For me muscle pain/tightness is by far my number 1 symptom. 

Just like you, my windows are just times when don't feel my symptoms are as overwhelming and brutal as they are during waves.  The pain is very rarely fully gone but can be less severe at times and that's is what I am calling a window.

Seems like I am in a rapid-cycling period right now when every few days I can have some very painful symptoms and then a brief window.  Then the symptoms ramp up again (can take a few days for them to peak) and then some minor relief for a day or so.  Then the cycle starts again.  About 1 year ago I only got a minor window every 7-9 days (sometimes not for weeks on end) and so I am hoping that this is going to get better with time and I get a window every day.

Hope we all heal as soon as possible.

Ok,but do you go directly from wave to window and so on? Or do you have a stage of neutrality between waves and windows?

I am not sure what you mean by neutrality.  It is very rare that my symptoms ever go away completely - but there are times when the pain is less severe.

My waves are when my symptoms are severe,windows are when I feel good and symptoms would lessen a lot and neutral is when all symptoms are present but they are not overwhelming.

When all symptoms are present but not overwhelming - I would call that a window. For me, anything less than severe, is a window.