Different waves

[We...]

Hi,

Is this normal?

Like i have different types of waves. Some of them are pure depression and mental health anxiety. In those days i have hard dpdr,hoplesness, memory impairment, no libido, no conncentration, time distortion, hard social anxiety,food cravings,low energy,lost in time and space...

Another type is when i feel sooo irritable an have so much anger and rage in me but dont have stuff from first wave.

Another one is when i have physical symptoms like hives,head pressure, benzo belly, irritable bowel,low mood but not overwhelmingly low.

Thanks for fast answer. I have read Ashtons manual many times already and I dont find it that helpful. Majority of people here have many many symptoms that are not on the list there. Also some things like suggesting treatment of wd depression with ADs can be catastrophic. Most of people trying to treat wd depression with AD dont find ADs helpfull at all. And then have to deal with AD withdrawl which is same or even worse then benzo wd. Check survivingantidepressants.com.

But thanks for effort. I have been reading around this forum for a long time but never wrote anything. Answers to questions that I asked cant be found anywhere on BB forum so I tought I might ask them. They are also not listed on Ashtons ofcourse.

Thank you very much for taking time to answer me. Btw sorry about my english, its not my native language  :angel: