Cant connect to people

[We...]

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can relate to this.

So its like I cant form a mental connection to people. Like i am not on the same page as anyone. Like I am different then everyone else. That makes it impossible to form new friendships because I cant connect to new people. I also have social anxiety added to this. Or maybe it is social anxiety by itself?

I even have trouble connecting to old friends because I dont feel like all the memories we have together are mine. Like yes,i know we did stuff but i dont feel like it was me involved in those stuff altough i clearly remember it was me.

Like I dont know any of them. Terrifying feeling. Bunch of friends came to my place to celebrate my birthday and I was like Why are u all here. What is it that makes u all want to come here when i dont feel nothing for you all. Like identity loss of me and them

This disturbing feeling you are having may be depersonalization/derealization and it isn't uncommon in withdrawl.  Here is an article which explains it:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depersonalization-derealization-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352911

I had snatches of it early in withdrawl but I rarely get it now.  I'm sorry you are experiencing it but for most of us it does get better in time.

Yes unfortunately I understand this feeling. It’s like being in a bubble all by yourself. People feel so distant even when right next to you. During withdrawl this is definitely very noticeable. I will say that comes and goes for me now, it’s not all the time. The medication does something to your mind that causes this. It takes time to heal from it but it can and will alleviate.