No continuity feeling

[We...]

So I dont have feeling like things happened. By that I mean like I just returned from vacation and I absolutely have no feeling that I have been on vacation. Like that didnt happen. I just live day by day without having feeling that things are happening. I dont feel things happening. I remember my vacation and every detail of it but I dont feel I was there and dont feel rested at all after it. Problems with continuity occur because of that. In example, imagine you start coming to a certain bar every day and order a tea. And then the same waitress brings it to you every time and she always makes some small talk with you. And after lets say a week you start having a feeling of continuity and familiarity with that place and ritual. Well I cant seem to develop that feeling. Like i know i have been coming here and know that everyday same things happen but i cant connect to that. Like i dont have feeling that is happening and therefore I dont get feeling of continuity.

Is there anyone who is dealing or dealt with this or am I alone in this pit?

• 2 weeks later...
What you're dealing with is common, we all have different ways of describing how it feels but we all share some form of this feeling.  You're not screwed, it just takes time to recover from this and you're not there yet.  I'm sorry its so distressing but you will absolutely begin to feel those connections again.

I have kinda a variation of that where I feel brain foggy and detached without much emotion sometimes

A bit different than your symptom,  but still odd and uncomfortable. Other times I have a weird doom feeling about literally nothing. In fact, weird mental stuff is my major symptom right now. I think, as Pamster said, it will just take time to feel more "normal". Hope you feel better quickly, though. I have to keep telling myself it's not permanent. You are not alone!