Crazy Labs?!?

[St...]

Anybody else labwork go crazy during taper? Like it seems like Everytime they check CBC and Comprehensive Metabolic something is off, then corrects itself, then its randomly off again  :sick:

My labs were a bit whacky through the first 2/3 of my taper. Doc and I finally decided to stop doing them so often. This past 9 months my labs have been great. Everything is good, better than pre benzo. 

The upside to this mess I am going through is I became very aware of taking the best care of myself I could. Cleaned up my diet, quit alcohol, caffeine and nicotine. Started exercising. Filled my toolbox with ways to better manage anxiety and stress.

Doc says I'm the healthiest I have been in years.

My testosterone came back really low, like elderly man low when I got it tested during a horrible wave. It went back to normal on its own when I recovered. So yes our hormones and other results can get quite out of whack during withdrawal.

@[Ju...]

Omg thats so good! Taking care of yourself during this time is def super important! So im glad the taper is healing you . I have to get my eating habits/diet in order because i'm losing crazy weight and im barely hungry

@Crono

Its so weird. Right now my thyroid tests keep jumping from normal to abnormal and i'm like omg. So I can't wait to be done tapering and healing and praying everything heals itself with time.

My labs were a bit whacky through the first 2/3 of my taper. Doc and I finally decided to stop doing them so often. This past 9 months my labs have been great. Everything is good, better than pre benzo. 

The upside to this mess I am going through is I became very aware of taking the best care of myself I could. Cleaned up my diet, quit alcohol, caffeine and nicotine. Started exercising. Filled my toolbox with ways to better manage anxiety and stress.

Doc says I'm the healthiest I have been in years.

Congrats JuJuBi! Ty for sharing....