Severe tiredness/Almost fainting

[Sc...]

Perhaps someone can understand what I am going through and maybe help with some ideas? I have this severe tiredness all day long. Like I will drop at any moment. It feels like crazy crashes. My hearing goes in and out, like things sound far away. I feel so weak and exhausted like I am going to drop at any moment. I can't focus properly and I can't think straight. I try to push through it but usually need a small nap sometimes and even after a few hours later it happens again. I am so scared all the time. I get lightheaded and I am afraid I am going to pass out with my children. Has anyone experienced this at all? It's been going on for a while and I have had blood work done and checked for diabetes and cortisol and nothing. I'm at such a loss and doctors don't know yet.

[bd...]

Yes, I've felt faint and almost fainted once in a high stakes situation. It's a very scary! For me, that was a sign that I was overdoing it and rested more.  You might consider doing the same to see if the feeling stops.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through that.  That was probably my scariest symptom. 

I totally felt the same way!!!

I only took Ativan for 5 weeks only, I am 18 months post jump, and I still get the fainting feeling, dizzy lightheaded, fear of dropping… which usually causes massive anxiety with palpitations and pulse to the roof, and chest tightness.

I still get these episodes of feeling like there isn’t enough blood going to my brain, and basically I am waiting to faint, but it hasn’t happened so far… this is still happening a couple of times per week, either during the night waking me up in terror or during the day totally unexpected…

Hang in there, it’ll hopefully pass soon… I am hoping I am nearing my final healing…

Karla

Sorry!! I had this REALLY bad. First started during tolerance for me. Those were just the baby versions though. After rapid WD....like 100 time worse

It's soooo stupid. Lasted for about 4 -5 months for me.

I never did actually pass out (even though my hearing would go out too) and it did go away!!!!!!!

• 9 months later...