Please Help, So Scared

[Pe...]

I woke up this morning with burning pain in my arms and legs and head pain, but the worst part is complete fear and depression. I have many months ahead of me of this taper. How can I possibly get through this?

I know your future stretches out in front of you like a prison sentence but its important to take this one day at a time.  You're in survival mode so finding tools to help you survive.  What are you doing for distraction, what do you do when the fear and depression grips you?  The burning is very common so try not to let this scare you.

How fast are you tapering, is there a possibility you could slow it down in order to minimize some of these symptoms?

Can you let us know what your situation is, it would help us help you if we could see at a glance where you are in your journey.  These are the instructions for adding your information into your signature but if you need help, you can put it here and a team member can input it for you.  Add your history/signature 

I will try and do the signature information soon. I am suffering and so depressed right now, it is beyond  me.

I go for long walks every day. I force myself to eat nutritious food. I take cold showers when I am really bad. I text family and friends that care. I go to appointments with health care workers if they are scheduled. I pray. I can read a bit at bedtime. I do a guided meditation at bedtime. I get one or two ok days a week. The other days are horrendously bad and I don’t know how I can go on.

It sounds like you have some good tools in your toolbox to help you through this and I know you can't see how you can go on but you can by surviving one day, one minute, one second at a time.