Has anyone here had a reaction and then been ok?

[It...]

I'm wondering if there's anyone here who has previously had a bad reaction to antibiotics to then go on and need to take another course months later and been ok with it?

What type of antibiotic?

Are you asking if someone had a bad reaction to an antibiotic early in their recovery but later on after they recovered they needed to go on the same antibiotic again and had no issues?

I have been on antibiotics a few times since I fully recovered and had no issues. Of course fluoroquinolones are risky and cause issues in people that never had a benzo in their life so if it is possible to avoid that class of medicine you should unless it is the only treatment protocol for your issue.

Even other types of antibiotics, like amoxicillin, can make people feel awful after treatment. A coworker felt very fatigued and awful in general for a few weeks, but the treatment was necessary and she recovered.

Just try not to dwell on it too much if you have no choice but to use some. Sometimes when we expect to have a reaction we can end up having one. Our thought patterns can greatly affect our brain and body, both to its detriment and benefit.

Edit: just noticed your signature and antibiotics used. Going by your history it looks like you did have ill effects but also recovered. There is a chance the further along you are the more you can tolerate them.