Given up, need virtual hug.

[le...]

I apologise for this being a pity party, but at 40 months off zop, nearly 2 years off AD’s actually feel I’m getting worse. The physical symptoms have all eased, have had one proper window in all this time. Although not housebound severly restricted to what can do. How can mental symptoms stubbornly refuse to shift, tried every distraction, self help books and videos going. Starting to think maybe I’ve got early onset dementia. I had lot family stress for 6 months last year which didn’t help. But most people who started posting same time as me are improving, I am of course glad for them, what makes it worse is I was living a normal life on zopiclone  didn’t choose to come off it. I can’t get any more, and am wary getting any off the net, and have to go to surgery where I live,  probably too late now anyway.But really starting to believe this might be the new me, sorry to be such a downer everyone.

EDIT: CONTENT

A hug for you dear Leann.I really feel you and hope you turn a corner soon...

I am also dealing with sleep issues again and they increase anxiety.....I am sorry you are still going through it...

Bexlan

Thanks just feel will never end. Should fought harder to stay on zopiclone , as had a life then, Keep thinking no one as bad as me, but I know others still suffering long term.My sleep not too bad, but having had years insomnia I know it drags you down

Thanks just feel will never end. Should fought harder to stay on zopiclone , as had a life then, Keep thinking no one as bad as me, but I know others still suffering long term.My sleep not too bad, but having had years insomnia I know it drags you down

I literally have pstd from this....I pray it ends sooner...

I don't know whether after this process you get over the pstd as well...

Sending you a big warm virtual hug. I'm in the same place struggling so badly. Last night I had fear and panic the whole night and at 4 a.m. I started getting terrible nausea and stomach pain. I am just doing absolutely horrible today! Have been 4 months now and the last month has been even worse than ever. A few Windows have popped in but the other days have been worse than they've ever been.

LiveLife

Feel like in acute again. Not doing anything different. Starting to doubt “ the everyone recovers” mantra at the moment. Why does nothing help when this whole time forced myself to go out and face things, try self help measures, distract, why did I even bother, so angry I felt so much better on zopiclone than living this half life.Everyone else at least seems to get windows.

Feel like in acute again. Not doing anything different. Starting to doubt “ the everyone recovers” mantra at the moment. Why does nothing help when this whole time forced myself to go out and face things, try self help measures, distract, why did I even bother, so angry I felt so much better on zopiclone than living this half life.Everyone else at least seems to get windows.

Can you do gym Leann.. Let's start some good exercise....Like real exercise....We need to do something...

Get that every sweat and endorphins firing....Per now we have nothing to lose... Let's give it a go...

Bit too old for gym, I do treadmill every day, Pilates once week, go for walk least once day. Need something to sort my brain out, physically OK, mentally like brain damage. Maybe I have got mental illness, don’t know anyone else who feels worse than they did a year ago this far out. I do wonder if some people don’t recover, just don’t post any more or end up on protracted board. You go for gym if you think will help.

I apologise for this being a pity party, but at 40 months off zop, nearly 2 years off AD’s actually feel I’m getting worse. The physical symptoms have all eased, have had one proper window in all this time. Although not housebound severly restricted to what can do. How can mental symptoms stubbornly refuse to shift, tried every distraction, self help books and videos going. Starting to think maybe I’ve got early onset dementia. I had lot family stress for 6 months last year which didn’t help. But most people who started posting same time as me are improving, I am of course glad for them, what makes it worse is I was living a normal life on zopiclone  didn’t choose to come off it. I can’t get any more, and am wary getting any off the net, and have to go to surgery where I live,  probably too late now anyway.But really starting to believe this might be the new me, sorry to be such a downer everyone.

EDIT: CONTENT

Sending you virtual hugs Leann! You're not alone. I'm really struggling right now too and sometimes it feels like there is no end in sight with this horrible situation we're all in.