I think I'm broken now

[Mu...]

Last night was very rough, it was the roughest nights I never knew was possible. I don't know I'll make today its the bad. These symptoms don't stop I'm experiencing things I've yet to see.

- I'm seeing so many thousands of lights and strings like things when my eyes are now open and closed. I'm actually very scared to try sleep.

-I have these visual nightmares of seeing so much from yellow spots. Flickering, seeing things on the outside of vison

3) this general feeling of being an

4) left side feels like it's drooping when it's not. This one is terrifying, it just won't stop mutating. Started in my left leg and now it's in my face and left arm.

5) Food sensitivity, literally everything sets me off including bottled water

I can either have multiple of these periods or waves a day of entire days worth of a wave which gets harder and hard

What's going on with you, you've had it pretty rough lately!  Are you dealing with other stress besides what's happening in your body?  Are you getting any rest?  What are you using for distraction?

I wish I knew I really do, the only stress I have right now is moving but that's not really a issue I have help there. It's the dropping and visual disturbances which is getting to me badly.

I've had the lights, and visual nightmares. Sort of hallucinating when I close my eyes, comes with audio too at times. It has got better recently, after a rough wave, but I understand it can be disturbing. I think it's the brain healing from the injury, so in a good way it's a good thing. It will pass eventually mate

read you bottled water..if it is mineral water or has added minerals it can mess with you if you're sensitive to stuff. I have issues with it too even still. I can do filtered or just regular tap water.

You're not broken, just healing. But it feels like it though. I swear it gets better it just takes time. Hang on ok?!!

I’m 8 months off and I’m currently in acute withdrawals again. I have no idea how it happened but I have picky ness all over my body, zaps, surges, internal tremble, it feels worse than when it first started but I don’t actually know if that’a possible. Right now I’m in FULL panic mode writing this message. I can’t sleep, and im scared. I am so sorry to hear you are going through this too. Are you feeling any better yet?

Isn't that weird? No other process when it comes to. Healing works like this... You don't go a few weeks to months being fine-ish and all of sudden BAM!!! Right back into hell 😔 I'm sorry you're in it deeper then previously, this really is unfair I've actually never come across anything as frightening as this. I'm wishing you well and I'm hoping that you're going through hell now because there's a corner coming up soon for you that once you turn it, recovery is within your grasp. Much love and be safe. Wishing you well