Just a Thank You to the Admin

[co...]

I just wanted to say Thank You to all of the Admin and buddies on this site!  You spend many hours of your day just simply helping us out of the kindness of your hearts.  I don't know what I would do without this group of amazing and extremely smart individuals offering to help that are going through or have gone through Benzo W/D. 

Thank you so much for being here!  You are truly saving countless lives!

Thanks cooper5 and you too Hardy66, we appreciate you and all of the buddies who support each other through this challenging time, if it weren't for all of you we wouldn't have a forum.  :smitten:

P.S.  Sorry I had to move your post, it didn't fit the criteria for the introductions board.   ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I like to do the same, with a special thanks to Pamster. She's the sweetest. Always my last stop when I have to leave again.

Without this site I wouldn't know what is going on in my brain. I would be lost.

I cannot say enough about these admins as well as the “veterans”  like TheEway who provide so much insight and guidance.  If I had not found BB, I would of thought I was going crazy as my primary doctor thought so and wanted to send me to a psychiatrist after such short usage.  It is so helpful for me to be part of a family who understands rather talking to friends who blame my tinnitus on most likely ear wax buildup!  Thank you!

• 8 months later...

I have to say thank you to pamster and all the buddies here as well. I have met such wonderful people here. Love you all.

Thank you

♥️you

• 2 months later...
My appreciation as well (Pamster). I feel taken care of that someone is reading about my suffering. Just thanks.

Thanks everyone, I know I speak for the team when I say we’re happy to help.  We know how important it is to have support and validation while going through this and we’re happy to pay it forward. 

• 2 months later...

Yes, many many thanks to all the administrators who have given so much of their time to support thousands of BB’s over many years.  I will write a success story because of them, especially Pamster who greeted me when I joined and has continued to give me support when needed.  You are the best, Pamster.