Author Topic: Tension headaches  (Read 281 times)

[Buddie]

Tension headaches
« on: June 09, 2022, 11:02:20 am »
Tension headaches
Mine are a 10/10. Tight and and around the back skull. I use heat. 31.5 months off. Looking for others.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Tension headaches
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 08:34:32 pm »
Mine are back
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Tension headaches
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 10:36:19 pm »
Same here. Pretty miserable at times. I was told by a friend to drink Core Water. Itís a ph balanced water that helps with headaches. Iím going to try it.