oops...missed dose...best practice if it happens again?

[Ma...]

Hello, fellow travelers - I could use some advice even though it won't be helpful necessarily right this moment. I'm in week 10 of tapering and usually wake up at the right time to take my next dose and visit the WC, but last night that didn't happen. I had been up for an hour or so and wondered why I was even more shaky and anxious that usual when a dose gets close. Looked in the little bowl next to my bed and lo, and behold, found the bit I was supposed to take. Okay, so that question of why more jittery has been answered ;0. My next dose was due in half an hour so I just took it asap. Should I have done something else should this happen again? Take more? Just roll with the punches? thanks, as ever.

MamaRaven

This happens more often than you think. If you accidentally miss a dose and then take it like you did it's fine. Please don't stress about it. Your body will adjust again. You might be uncomfortable for a bit like you experienced but it shouldn't cause a setback. Just resume your normal taper.

This happens more often than you think. If you accidentally miss a dose and then take it like you did it's fine. Please don't stress about it. Your body will adjust again. You might be uncomfortable for a bit like you experienced but it shouldn't cause a setback. Just resume your normal taper.

Thanks jelly baby, I wasn't sure how to answer this one.  :thumbsup: