How long abstinense during withdrawal? Also what can help withdrawal?

[an...]

Hello

I am taking off Diazepam 40 mg per day and a 10% decrease every week. I got some medication for heart pressure, Catapresan / Klonidin to help bringing the diazepam down.

Any other substance that can help?

Also how long does it take until the abstinence go away. Now I can barely eat and is very worried and restless walking back and forth.

Thanks for all help.

I'm having difficulty understanding your question about abstinence, but it sounds like you're tapering and you're dealing with severe symptoms?  If your symptoms are too much for you, you might want to consider slowing your taper down.  We suggest reducing your dose by about 5-10% every couple of weeks or whatever your symptoms dictate so you can hopefully get some stability while tapering. 

It takes a long time to taper of these drugs and it takes a long time after that to recover so I hope you'll try to learn all you can about this process so you'll fear less.  The Ashton manual comes in other languages, I wonder if you can find a version that will be easier for you to read?  https://www.benzo.org.uk/ashlangs.htm