Author Topic: Not sure I would have quit knowing what I know now....tired  (Read 404 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Not sure I would have quit knowing what I know now....tired
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2022, 11:36:29 pm »
I hate to admit it but I'm losing this fight. I am exhausted and without hope. I quit klonopin, which I used intermittently for insomnia for years, ct in January. I am a fraction of the person I used to be.  As I write this. I am physically and mentally exhausted. I haven't slept in 3 days and wake up with intrusive thoughts or in terror.  I don't know if I should have quit the drug at this point. Everything and everybody feels weird to me. I feel utterly disconnected from life and have no idea who I am. I want to go back and revisit the happier me but I fear she is gone for good.  I don't know what to do anymore. This is not living. This is hell.   :'(

I just want you to know I am here with you and I am in this exact spot as we speak. Questioning why and wondering what to do. I feel we owe it to us to keep going. I too am absolutely exhausted to my core and feel like I am all alone. Please hang in there even though it feels impossible. Message me if you want to vent or talk anytime.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2022, 01:19:22 am »
I'm in South TX Pixie 777.  If you are too, I could use a friend to walk with.  Thanks again for your post.  Had another horrible day today but still hanging in there. Let me know if you are in fact my neighbor.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2022, 02:38:54 am »
I'm in South TX Pixie 777.  If you are too, I could use a friend to walk with.  Thanks again for your post.  Had another horrible day today but still hanging in there. Let me know if you are in fact my neighbor.

Hello [...],

Below are statements from our Rules and Guidelines and we have good reason for asking our members to adhere to them.  This is the internet, we never know who we're really talking to, I'm sure you're aware of the potential dangers of revealing your identity to strangers on the internet.  We have another reason for advising our members to be cautious and that's because once you reveal your personal information to another member we can no longer control the outcome.  Very personal information is shared on this forum by vulnerable and desperate people and once you make that personal connection, there is no way to undo it.  I can't tell you the number of times the team has been approached by members who went against our advice, gave out their personal information and have regretted it when things turned ugly. 

I'm not saying this would be the case here, I have no idea who either of you are but I want you both to go into this with your eyes wide open.  We can't stop members from taking this step but we can certainly warn them of the possible ramifications.

[...]

We strongly advise members to remain anonymous. You should avoid creating a membership name which relates to your real name, or to names you use anywhere else online or in your real-world life.

You are not allowed to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum, nor should you ask for the contact information of other members.  Virtual meetings and chats have become common and while chatting with others going through withdrawal may be helpful, we cannot ensure the anonymity of members will be protected. Links to any chats or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking website which might potentially identify members' true identity are not allowed.